11 August 2013

steamy sunday ii


I have a confession to make.  I enjoy watching trashy television.

Last year I was introduced to Geordie Shore which led me to the first season of The Valleys.  After following The Valleys through, I decided it was a tad too .. trashy, until I caught a glimpse of this weeks steamy tattooed bodies.

From what I can gather, Anthony and Jason Suminski are twins from Pontypridd who speak funny, have a tendency to make monkey noises and are well inked which is what piqued my curiosity and led me to watch the season 2 marathon of The Valleys a few weeks back.

What really caught my eye after their abdominal muscles and before their faces, were their sleeves which appear to feature Pacific designs and thus raises my question, what are these young twins from Wales doing with Pacific designs tattooed on their steamy bodies?  And what makes me even more curious is they look like they could pass as being sons of the Pacific.

I want to know their story.

This is me - Teine 'Afakasi.

No comments: